-There is only one presenting Title Sponsor.
-The Title Sponsor is entitled to right of first refusal for the following year.
Young people growing up in poverty have a myriad of challenges facing them as they develop into contributing members of the community. Big Buddy helps to eliminate barriers to success by providing positive role models and learning experiences to youth. A key element in linking youth to these valuable resources is transportation. Each year, more than 900 youth are transported by Big Buddy throughout the Baton Rouge area to engage in numerous activities designed to promote academic achievement and workforce readiness. The vehicles collectively travel over 150 miles daily and can be seen in all parts of our community.
The Title Sponsor funding will be used to ensure that transportation is provided throughout the 2019/2020 program year. The Title Sponsor’s company name and logo will be prominently placed on the Legacy vehicle, named in recognition of the past Little Buddies whose contributions led to the purchase of the vehicle.
- Volunteer role for Title Sponsor representative to serve on the event planning committee
- Opportunity for Title Sponsor to make a check presentation on stage to Big Buddy on the event night; event attendance exceeds 1,200
- Logo and/or company name on Legacy vehicle during the 2019/2020 program year
- Logo and company name on all parent newsletters throughout the 2019/2020 program year; 500+ distribution list, monthly newsletter shared with parents about the upcoming activities of the program
- Feature story in first quarter agency newsletter
- Logo and/or company name on all event-related invitations
- Company profile vignette to be played at event (optional)
- Logo and/or company name as backdrop to event photos
- Promotional items distributed to balcony attendance (optional)
- Logo recognition on media screen
- 1 VIP Table at the event (premier seating, 10 seats)
- Option to purchase additional VIP table at $3,000
- Unlimited general admission tickets (balcony seating)
Media and Promotion
- Logo and listing as Title Sponsor in all TV, print and social media, as directed by Big Buddy
- Full-page color ad, front page in official program book
- Logo recognition on cover of official program book
- Media appearance with speaking part of CEO or representative from the company (TV and radio)
- Logo on Dancing for Big Buddy website with company link
- 250 votes for favorite Star Dancer
- 4 guest passes to Line-Up Reception
- Table signage for VIP table at the event
Designate to Star Dancer